The Phone Case Recovery Program is made possible by our 11 amazing Brand Sponsors. These brands care about the environmental impact their products and business practices. They ALL stepped up to share in the responsibility of creating a more sustainable circular economy for the Canadian wireless industry.
Learn more about our sponsors by clicking on the logos below
- ASTM D6400 Certified Compostable.
- Contains zero plastic in the packaging, no poly bags in shipments.
- Uses bio-based ink for printed graphics on products and packaging.
- Donate a % of profit to Eco Non-Profit organizations – 1% For the Planet
- Helps pay for back end sorting, shredding and preparation of all other non-recyclable cases collected to be put towards a “Waste to Energy” co-processing program.
- Has agreed to take back all Pela cases recovered to be recycled for rebirth into new products or to be properly composted in an industrial facility.
- Products are either ASTM D6400 Certified Compostable or made with a minimum of 50% post consumer recycled plastic going forward.
- Zero plastic in the packaging, no poly bags in shipments.
- Donate a % of profit to Eco Non-Profit organizations.
- All non-recyclable phone cases are sent to Geocycle for Co-Processing or to Plaex Building Systems for their interlocking composite building materials.