The Phone Case Recovery aims to eliminate all waste generated by the wireless industry. Join 650+ retailers across Canada to take back old, unwanted phone and tablet cases, wireless accessories, and electronic devices to provide the most sustainable end of use solution for these materials.
Phone and tablet cases collected by Eco-Train are either sent to Geocycle in Delta, BC for co-processing or to PLAEX Building Systems in Hempstead, NB. Retailers ship RETURNS to the closest Eco-Train processing partner. Accessories and electronic devices are sorted, analyzed and stripped for value. Left over materials are dealt with in the most sustainable manner possible.
$49.99/store annually or $4.99/store monthly
- Register HERE.
- Collection box included. Free replacements available. (Proof of damaged box is required)
- Track returns from all stores and organization.
- Custom in store signage with retailer brand logo and Membership logo available.
- Retailer logo on the retail partner page.
- Stores included on the store locator.
- Use of PLATINUM Membership ™ logos for company website, social media and digital advertisements.
- Return dead stock inventory in packaging to Western Canada depot.
- Access to marketing calendar and social media digital assets.